Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Monkees (Songs)


The Monkees - Cuddly Toy



The Monkees - Daily Nightly



The Monkees - Daydream Believer



daydream believer with new drum edit



"Head" - Do I Have to Do This All Over Again?



The Monkees - Door Into Summer



The Monkees - The Girl That I Knew Somewhere



The Monkees - Gonna Buy Me a Dog



The Monkees - I'll Be Back Upon My Feet



The Monkees - I'm a believer



The Monkees - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone



The Monkees - I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone



The Monkees - I Wanna Be Free



The Monkees - I Wanna Be Free (Demo Version)



The Monkees - Last train to Clarksville



The Monkees - A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You



The Monkees - Love is Only Sleeping



The Monkees - Mary Mary



(Theme From) The Monkees (Demo Version)



The Monkees - Monkees Theme (full length)(1966)



Mike Nesmith - Naked Persimmon



The Monkees - Nine Times Blue



The Monkees - No Time



The Monkees - Pleasant Valley Sunday



The Monkees - The Porpoise Song



The Monkees - Randy Scouse Git



The Monkees - She



The Monkees - She Hangs Out



The Monkees - She Hangs Out



The Monkees - Sometime in the Morning



The Monkees - Star Collector



The Monkees - Steam Engine



The Monkees - A String for My Kite



The Monkees - Sunny Girlfriend



The Monkees - Sweet Young Thing



The Monkees - This Just Doesn't Seem to Be My Day



The Monkees - Tomorrows Gonna be another Day



The Monkees - Valleri



The Monkees - What Am I Doing Hangin' 'Round?



The Monkees - Wind-Up Man



The Monkees - Words



The Monkees - Words 2



The Monkees - You Just May Be the One



The Monkees - Your Auntie Grizelda



The Monkees - Zor and Zam






1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 05, 06:00:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home